Private-Pay clients are very important to a profitable and dynamic medical transportation business or home care agency. For this reason, Joel Davis has prepared an exclusive Report specifically designed to help you Land Private-Pay Clients in Your NEMT Business.
In working with client-providers from around the country, Joel explains his motivation to write this Report is to share exclusive strategies that helped him and other providers to dramatically increase their volume of Private-Pay clientele. Based on the response received thus far from various providers, we are very confident you too are going to enjoy this Report.
Like his best-selling ebooks, How to Build a Million Dollar Medical Transportation Company and Dispatching for Dollars, this exclusive Report skips the fluff and gets to the point. The title underscores the single objective – help you to “Landing Private-Pay Clients in Your NEMT Business.”
What is the advantage of getting more Private-Pay clients? Why should you have a sense of urgency in building your Private-Pay clientele? Well, there are several reasons as follows:
1. You can set your own rates of reimbursement
2. Private-Pay transports offer higher profit margins as compared to many other forms of reimbursement
3. You can receive payment immediately via cash, check, or credit card
4. There is no excessive paperwork or waiting for reimbursement
5. There are no regulations or policies to deal with as is the case with Medicaid or brokers
6. If a Private-Pay client is a “no-show” you can still charge a one-way fee so you don’t walk away empty handed
7. You can charge “dead-head miles” for distance transports
8. When Private-Pay clients travel during off-peak hours you will receive higher rates of reimbursement
Especially in a changing and dynamic industry such as the medical transportation industry, you can’t afford to be a one-dimensional business. If you are dependent on a single source of revenue you will always be at risk of going out of business. Sadly, many providers fall into just such a trap and rely exclusively on Medicaid and/or brokers to provide clientele.
If Medicaid or brokers reduce their rates of reimbursement, choose a different provider, or simply make changes in their policies or procedure then it instantly and directly affects your business model. You are vulnerable and at risk. Obviously, this is not a desireable scenario for your business.
By having a solid foundation of Private-Pay clientele or private contracted work your business is much stronger and more stable.
If you are serious about improving your NEMT business and you value every nugget of information, then you need to get your hands on Joel’s exclusive Report and start building and improving your business today!